Do you need an experienced accountant, but cannot afford a full time employee with benefits?
Do you want professional monthly financial reports, without paying the price of an accounting firm?
Hazel Tree Accounting, LLC is dedicated to serving the accounting and bookkeeping needs of small businesses in the greater Akron and Cleveland area. Consider using Hazel Tree Accounting for your month and year-end bookkeeping needs. Get the quality of a CPA firm for the price of a bookkeeper.
About The Owner
Sole proprietor Elisa Burchett began as a financial statement auditor at a CPA firm in Akron, Ohio. After working with many different companies, both large and small, for-profit and not-for-profit, Elisa became convinced of the need in the Akron and Cleveland area for experienced accountants who can work on a contracting basis.
Since small business are still growing they might not be ready to pay the cost of a qualified, experienced financial accountant; but they still need the same quality of reporting as a larger company. With Hazel Tree Accounting, small businesses can now afford to have the level of experience they need to grow their business, without the significant investment of a full time employee.
- Maintaining the general ledger for all financial transactions.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statements as needed.
- Month-end closing entries and adjustments.
- Budget creation and budget-to-actual analysis, including explanations for fluctuations.
- Implementation of strong internal controls, including assessment and suggestions for improvement.
- Presentation of financial information to the Board, as requested.